College Matriculation Record of Excellence
- 100% of our graduates go on to college or university
- 93% of our graduates are accepted to 4-year schools
- 86% of our graduates attend 4-year schools
College Preparatory Curriculum and College Guidance Program
- Core graduation requirements satisfy the admission eligibility requirements to the University of California and the California State University systems. Simply earning the Holy Family diploma makes our girls eligible to attend these schools.
- Our course of study and college counseling programming also supports girls seeking entry into highly selective schools across the world.
- Individualized College Counseling Plans begin in 9th grade.
- We partner with parents during calendared support nights throughout the college planning process.
Medical Partnership with Dignity Health
- For young women aspiring to the medical field, intern with and shadow physicians, surgeons, and other medical professionals through our partnership with Dignity Health.
Student to Teacher Ratio
Number of Girls taking an Advanced Placement Class in Grades 10-12
1 out of 2
Capital Enhancements to Support the Learning Experience
$1.8 million dollars in campus enhancements over the past two years.